- We do not recognise any conditions laid down in documents
issued by our customers as offers, the transaction being concluded under the present
general conditions on acceptance of the order.
- Our estimates and proposals are final. Our suppliers reserve the
right to change the technical specifications in their catalogues and the prices quoted in
their price lists.
- In no case shall we be obliged to pay any compensation whatsoever
either for late delivery or for any other direct or indirect default. Any
deficiencies in part of the order do not entitle the customer to refuse the complete
transaction. Use, even if partial, entails rightful acceptance of the entire order,
- All our invoices must be paid in cash.
- Invoices not settled by the due date will be automatically and
rightfully increased by collection charges and interest of 1.5% per month. Moreover, the
amount of any invoice not settled within 8 days of formal notice will be increased by a
flat rate charge of 15%, with a minimum of 50 Euro.
- The courts of the Brussels district shall be solely competent to deal
with any dispute between our customers and us.